Thursday, December 4, 2008

Another reminder that life is what you make it!

Today is one of the most wonderful days of the year, as it is our anniversary! Today on this very day 9 years ago I married the most amazing man in the world! Yes, ladies stop looking he is already taken....sorry! Every day is a gift from the heavens and today is a reminder of how wonderful one decision can forever change a persons life. I wish love and happiness to every women. Life is to short to just get by, don't just go through the motions. Learn, enjoy, love with passion and you will persevere. Happy Anniversary to my loving Husband! See heavenly things do begin with H!

1 comment:

Train Wreck said...

Well congratulations! You should have said something in vegas! We would have loved the excuse to take you to dinner! I posted a picture of our boys on my blog. Most of the other pics were fuzzy! argh! Merry Christmas to you two love birds!